San Diego’s Best Step and Repeat Banners, Backdrops and Backgrounds from L+L Printers
The term step and repeat means that we take your company logo or logos and print them in a uniformly repeating pattern until the backdrop is evenly covered. Step and Repeat banners are great for promoting your special event or providing exposure to your company, product, or service during media opportunities.
For special events where red carpets are a must, Step and Repeat banners provide a perfect backdrop for photo opportunities for your special guests while at the same time providing plenty of exposure. Another growing trend for step and repeat banners is backdrops for press conferences and on location interviews, especially for sporting events where step and repeat banners have become a staple and are always very highly visible throughout.
Best Uses for Step and Repeat Banners, Backdrops and Backgrounds
Step and repeat banners are ideal for special events where requiring a presentation background is certainly a must.
- Movie or Show Premiers.
- Fashion Shows.
- Press Conferences.
- Sporting Events.
- Galas and Fundraisers.
- Dances and Proms.
- Any red carpet event.
What to know about Step and Repeat Banner, Backdrops and Backgrounds Material
When choosing a Step and Repeat Backdrop it’s important to know what is the application for the banner. Depending on the event you will want to choose the appropriate material.
- Premium Matte Block out vinyl is great for white or light backgrounds.
- Premium Block out fabric is great when glare from camera flashes are a concern.
Step and Repeat Banner, Backdrops and Backgrounds Sizes
Our grand format printing capability allows us to print your backdrop in one piece without unsightly seams. This seamless backdrop capability gives your banner a clean and professional look deserving of any special event.
- The sizes of Step and Repeat banners are available in standard sizes from 6 feet by 8 feet to 8 feet by 20 feet.
- Multiple banners can be utilized side by side to form one continuous wall.
What to know about Step and Repeat, Backdrops and Backgrounds Frame Stands
- Made from lightweight aluminum.
- Just takes minutes to set up.
- Comes with its very own transport carrying case.
Step and Repeat Banner Sizes
Since we do our own in-house stitching, we have the capability to produce a custom vinyl banner of almost any size. If a seamless banner is what you want, we can accommodate sizes of up to 10′(120″in) feet tall by 100′(1,200″in) feet or as long as we can get the material. For extra wide or large size banners please Contact one of our Sales Representatives and we will be more than happy to help you.
Step and Repeat Banner Material
When choosing the right banner material for your needs you must take in consideration the weight of the material for your application. At L+L Printers we offer two different vinyl banner material weights. These are 13oz. and 18oz. These numbers indicate the weight of the material per square yard and are priced differently which will be reflected in the cost of your banners. If you are not sure which banner material is for you please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
All Step and Repeat banners from L+L Printers include the cost of finishing if desired. You can choose to have either no finishing, hemming or Top & Bottom pole pockets. We hem all of our banners in-house. Unlike banner tape or RF welding, hemming is the best and most cost-effective option for the durability of your vinyl banner especially in outdoor applications where windy conditions can pose an issue with wear and tear.
Pole pockets are created by folding over extra material that creates a space or pocket to insert a rigid pole for support. The extra material is wrapped around and is stitched or heat welded to the back of the banner. This creates a smooth two to three-inch seam. Pole pockets can be placed at any edge of the banner but are traditionally placed along the top and bottom, but can also be found on either side. Using pole pockets allow for the banner to be more rigid and taut in appearance thus eliminating sagging. Banners with Pole pockets are especially useful such as free hanging banners from ceilings.
L+L Printers Vinyl Banner Printing Methods
At L+L Printers we have invested heavily to provide our clients the latest state-of-the-art printing equipment available. This allows us to print your banners with the highest speed, flexibility, and quality. Here are some other highlights of our Custom Vinyl Printing abilities.
- White Ink printing allows for us to print white ink as an overprint, underprint, spot color, underspot or as a fill color and also as an overspot color. There is a significant difference in quality and appearance between printing white ink versus the absence of color to simulate white ink, especially with very dark backgrounds.
- ECO friendly water-based odorless inks.
- Up to 1200 dpi for beautiful clean crisp images and vibrant long-lasting colors.
- High speed for faster turnaround time.
- Our ability to print up to eight colors + white allows us to reproduce colors at some of the largest ranges possible. This greater color accuracy translates to us producing your banners that will meet or exceed your expectations.
- All of these advantages mean that we can flawlessly print the three most difficult image types in the industry today: Photographs, Gradients, and Skin Tones.
- Please feel free to Contact one of our Sales Representatives if you have any questions whatsoever regarding our print process and one of our representatives will be happy to answer your questions.