What to know about Custom Backlit Signs from LL Printers In San Diego
Our Duratrans Custom Backlit Signs make an eye-catching statement in any light box or storefront window. We have the ability to print your custom backlit signs in one pass using two color layers with a white layer sandwiched in-between (color white color.)
This method of printing results in stunning color day or night with or without backlighting. Our unique ability to print white ink at the same time eliminates the problems associated with traditional backlit sign printing.
Best uses for Custom Backlit Signs:
- Menu Boards
- Retail Promotion Signs
- Point of Purchase Signs
- Airport malls and lobby advertisement signs
- Office Building tenant listing signs
- Signs for Bus Stops or Train Station Stops
What to know about Custom Backlit Signs Materials
- We can print on backlit sign film, banner as well as acrylic.
- Some other names for acrylic are Acrylite, Lucite, Plexiglas, Optix, Perpex, Oroglas and Altuglas.
Custom Cut Backlit Signs from LL Printers In San Diego
We can print and cut your backlit sign to any size or shape using our state-of-the-art Zünd G3 3XL-1600 router cutter.