ILT is the green initiative that L+L Printers launched in 2009 in an effort to raise and promote environmental awareness.
Our mission is to be the premier resource for educating and empowering businesses and individuals to enact change in their communities. By focusing on “the little things”, together we can leave behind a cleaner and more vibrant planet.
Through iLuvTrees You Can:
- Submit your own green tips
- Find tips on living greener, both at work and at home
- Educate yourself on the environmental impact of your business and home life
Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®)
FSC certification provides a credible link responsible for the production and consumption of forest products. It enables consumers and businesses to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment as well as providing ongoing business value. FSC paper available by request. Ask about our FSC® products.
Wind Power Renewable energy Certificate (REC)
We offset 100% of our facility’s carbon footprint with renewable wind energy credits.
By purchasing RECs, we offset our impact on the environment and support the development of wind energy around the world.
We are environmentally committed!
- Paper – We recycle all office and production paper waste.
- Plates – We recycle all our used aluminum press plates.
- Ink – We recycle all our unused ink.
- We print on a variety of recycled and FSC certified papers.